This review is from:Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump (Baby Product) ... By New Mommy In NY.
I bought this pump for when my daughter started cereal. I use this pump every morning to express about one - two ounces for her oatmeal. It works perfect! It is easy to clean and fits easily into my diaper bag.
This review is from:Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump (Baby Product) ...By Mrs Hollinger
This pump works really well. In about 15 mins. I got 5 oz. and that was my first time! It was very easy to disassemble too. It comes with too bottles but only one nipple. But overall I am very satisfied.
This review is from: Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump (Baby Product) ... By newmomma
When my milk first came in, I was in so much pain from over-full boobs. I knew I had to find a good pump to get some relief but I didn't want to buy an expensive one as I would not need a high-tech pump, just one to get the job done quicker than hand-expression at the time. This pump is a life-saver!! I used an Avent Isis hand pump and it was downright awful- the suction was terrible and it hurt like crap on top of already sore boobs! The Medela Harmony pump worked very well and still does a month later!
0 comments:
Post a Comment